Becoming a millionaire is a dream for a lot of us, yet how many have realised their dreams over the course of their life?
What are the main secrets to become a millionaire?
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealth, a book written by Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko had enlisted seven common denominators for those who were wealthy;
1. They live well below their means.
2. They allocate their time, energy, and money efficiently, in ways conducive to building wealth.
3. They believe that financial independence is more important than displaying high social status.
4. Their parents did not provide economic outpatient care.
5. Their adult children are economically self-sufficient.
6. They are proficient in targeting market opportunities.
7. They chose the right occupation.
Do we have those traits in ourselves? It’s time to practice what the millionaires have been doing to ensure we can realise our dreams as well!