First time I got in touch with this book was about a year ago at then Wasiyyah Shoppe Al-Quds agency office in Kuantan. I was impressed with its content and style of writing, hence unofficially it was registered in my mind’s wish list.
It wasn’t until 14th December 2010 that our path crossed again at Popular Bookstore in Kuantan, and I happily purchased the book at once.
As the title suggests, it is all about how to become successful in our life, i.e., on how to get from where we are to where we want to be!
In short, the 25 principles of success, as compiled by Jack Canfield are;
1. Take 100% responsibility for your life.
2. Be clear why you’re here.
3. Decide what you want.
4. Believe it’s possible.
5. Believe in yourself.
6. Become an inverse paranoid.
7. Unleash the power of goal-setting.
8. Chunk it down.
9. Success leaves clues.
10. Release the brakes.
11. See what you want, get what you see.
12. Act as if.
13. Take action.
14. Experience your fear and take action anyway.
15. Ask! Ask! Ask!
16. Reject rejection.
17. Use feedback to your advantage.
18. Commit to constant and never-ending improvement.
19. Practice persistence.
20. Practice the rule of five.
21. Surround yourself with successful people.
22. Clean up your messes and incompletes.
23. Develop four success habits a year.
24. Stay focused on your core genius.
25. Start now!…Just do it!
Give yourself a huge present for new year by getting hold of this book to spearhead your success in 2011 and beyond!