Owning a house is a requirement for everyone. Having a place to take shelter after a hard day in the office, while watching children playing happily is very comforting.
But is yours already protected from major risks like fire, earthquake, flood and many more?
It involves a lot of money to own one, hence having peace of mind knowing the house is covered against the risks with our Houseowner/Householder takaful protection is a smart move indeed.
This policy covers the loss of or damage to the building and/or contents of residential houses, flats and condominiums (excluding buildings under construction) against:
1. Fire, lightning and thunderbolt
3. Aircraft and other aerial devices and / or articles dropped therefrom
4. Impact by any road vehicles or animals not belonging to or under the control of the Insured or any member of his family
5. Bursting or overflowing of domestic water tanks, apparatus or pipes
6. Theft but only if accompanied by actual forcible and violent breaking into or out of a building or any attempt threat
7. Hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, windstorm
8. Earthquake, volcanic eruption
10. Damage to Mirrors by breakage (excluding hand mirrors) up to RM500
11. Compensation for Death of the Insured provided death caused by thief or fire
More info: Houseowner Householder Certificate
Contact 019-985 5546 to get yours today!